Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF) is a fast growing sector which offers effective long term wealth accumulation in a protected environment. We offer accounting and income tax advice on SMSF and on funds managed by other institutions.
We also undertake a full financial and compliance audit which is updated annually for changes to the legislation.
- We can advise and assist you in matters such as: Establishing a self-managed superannuation fund
- Determining the optimum level of annual contributions to suit your needs
- Projecting future retirement benefits
- Advising on proposed strategies or actions and whether they are permitted under Superannuation and Taxation law
- Advising on income strategies for your retirement
- Preparation of required documents for pensions and related matters
- Advice to rectify breaches of the superannuation law through improper actions, thus minimising the penalties that may be applied
- Advice regarding linking Superannuation and Estate Planning issues
- Preparing superannuation valuations, for example in cases of marriage breakdown
- General specialist superannuation advice